About Norfolk, NebraskaNorfolk is a thriving community in Northeast Nebraska with a population around 25,000. Employment opportunities abound and average salaries rival those of larger cities in the area such as Omaha, Lincoln, and Sioux Falls while cost of living remains significantly less.
Cowboy Recreation and Nature Trail, passes through spectacular Nebraska scenery as it travels from Norfolk west through the Elkhorn River Valley with its companion route U.S. 275. Farmsteads, cropland, and timber-covered riverbanks dot the landscape.
Norfolk’s Eldorado Hills is an 18-hole championship golf course open to the public. Always in great condition, the rolling hills offer a challenge for golfers of all abilities.
The revolving art exhibits at the Norfolk Arts Center offer something new for each visit. If you are traveling with a group, you can make arrangements to watch or participate in several different art mediums.
It stands to reason that the quality of life in Norfolk is as exceptional as the quality of people. Its hometown atmosphere offers the best of both worlds; safety, security, and familiarity make Norfolk a great place to live and work.
This position reports to the Parts Manager. Primary duties include providing excellent service to customers and providing assistance to Service Technicians at the back counter. Make scheduled pick-ups and deliveries of parts.Duties entail handling all shipping duties for the store which includes material from Sales, Clerical, Service and Parts. All material received at that particular store also flows through you with documentaion and attention to detail being critical
Position offered at:
Truck Center Companies - Norfolk
- Meet and greet customers immediately upon arrival.
- Determine customer needs and advise them of available parts and prices.
- Promote additional sales to customers related to current or future needs.
- Advise customers of specials currently being offered.
- Discuss and define terms of purchase and payment with customers.
- Pick-up and deliver parts at locations according to scheduled route.
- Ensure paperwork documenting pick-ups and deliveries is completed accurately.
- Maintain phone contact with Parts Department personnel during scheduled route.
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Computer skills for documentation of equipment received.
- Familiarity with shipping procedures for UPS and/or FedEx.
- Experience with organization and detail oriented tasks.