About Lincoln, NebraskaOne of the Midwest's most affordable, accessible, and agreeable cities, Lincoln is an ideal place for business and pleasure. Lincoln offers many of the amenities of a bustling big city with plenty of opportunities to get back to nature if you choose.
Median real estate prices are below the national average, and homes are available in all types and sizes. Rental properties also are plentiful and affordable, and you’ll never have a long commute in heavy traffic.
As for education, Lincoln is home to two universities, four private colleges, and two community colleges in addition to several conveniently located public and private schools. The University of Nebraska–Lincoln is one of the nation's leading teaching institutions, and a research leader with a wide array of grant-funded projects aimed at broadening knowledge in the sciences and humanities.
For those sports enthusiasts, Lincoln has a variety of venues. If you’re looking for a morning round of golf, a couple of hours at the batting cages, or just an afternoon at the pool, look no further than the Star City. And of course, there’s nothing like game day! Attend a Husker football, baseball, or volleyball game and become a part of Nebraska’s sea of red.
Lincoln is home to fine culinary and artistic treasures; a budding live music scene; breathtaking parks, golf courses and trails; and a friendly Midwestern attitude, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a big city and the serenity of the countryside all in one place.
Lincoln is one of the Midwest’s most livable cities. It offers a steady economy, family-friendly neighborhoods, low crime rates, growing diversity, world-class health care facilities, vast educational offerings, and commitment to community all fall in line with the Midwestern ideal.
This position reports to the Parts Manager. Primary duties include providing excellent service to customers and providing assistance to Service Technicians at the back counter. Make scheduled pick-ups and deliveries of parts.Duties entail handling all shipping duties for the store which includes material from Sales, Clerical, Service and Parts. All material received at that particular store also flows through you with documentaion and attention to detail being critical
Position offered at:
Truck Center Companies - Lincoln
- Meet and greet customers immediately upon arrival.
- Determine customer needs and advise them of available parts and prices.
- Promote additional sales to customers related to current or future needs.
- Advise customers of specials currently being offered.
- Discuss and define terms of purchase and payment with customers.
- Pick-up and deliver parts at locations according to scheduled route.
- Ensure paperwork documenting pick-ups and deliveries is completed accurately.
- Maintain phone contact with Parts Department personnel during scheduled route.
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Computer skills for documentation of equipment received.
- Familiarity with shipping procedures for UPS and/or FedEx.
- Experience with organization and detail oriented tasks.